Holiday Gift Part One from Mademoiselle Barbara



Hey guys!I decided to make a little holiday gift for everyone who follows our site or just download from this site.Thank you for downloads and stay tuned because part two will be very soon!

(click on picture to see bigger photo)

Eyebrows:
They are my first eyebrows and I'm so proud of them.
They are recolorable and they are not very big (use sliders if you want them to be bigger)

Lipstick:
The lipsticks is finally fully recolorable.I got some problems with CTU so I started to work in Workshop and it's amazing .They are high quality so even on low graphic settings they'll look good.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/t7zd87jmabfbdi0/RealiticLipstickandeyebrows01+by+Ines.7z


 - If you prefer lipsticks without gloss,I suggest you this one.It is                                                                           similar to my newest but without gloss.(DOWNLOAD)








Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

2 comments:

  1. Muy buen trabajo..! pero me gustaría poder descargar la sim modelo de este post, donde lo puede hacer..? Gracias y muchas felicidades...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Muchas gracias! :) El sim sigue siendo WIP, pero lo pondré para descargar pronto, así que estad atentos. :)

      Delete

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.