Feint Lipstick by WhiteCrow



Hi ya'll.

I'm gonna have a free day tomorrow, so i'm already back home to upload something new.
It's a Lipstick this time, my second one to be correct :)

-3 rec. Areas; Shine, Cracks and Base Colour
-fully handpainted texture
- recommended in strong, subtle colours

I'LL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF MY INTERNET PROVIDER, I HATE THESE BITCHES SO MUCH!!! 




Skin by S-Club; Earrings by AstraSims3; Eyes by Elexis; Eyeshadow by Me; Blush by Gosik; Hair by Pretty Lady Babies





(Cas Thumbnail)

Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

6 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.