Newsea J148 Hair Retexture by Serafina T. Campbell


 
Hello guys, simmers, sims addicted people. This is my first proper hair retexture ever and I know it is not the best and not even close to perfect but I still love it, as it was pain in the ass to learn how to make the control. Basically it has normally 3 channels, red,blue and green one. This is adjust-shine version obviously, I don't like EA one so I am not going to make any.



















I hope you like it. Also, I'll try to learn how to reduce the polycount but I am still quite a beginner at this so I can't promise anything.


▐▬▬▬▬CC Used on the picture▬▬▬▬▐
▐ Eyelashes by S club privee                      
▐ Skin by Sugar Rush
▐ Lipstick by Pralinesims
▐ Hair Retexture by me

Credits: Awt's adjust shine control, texture by Pooklet.

▬S_Turqoise

Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

0 awesome comments:

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.