The Sunset Series by Amelie


Hey guys!
Today I bring everybody some more paintings. I feel they're better than the last ones, and there is more of them in the series. :) The theme I choose today was orange sunsets. I hope you like them. :)



(Picture was edited)



So, here's some unedited screenies c:




If they cause any problem, leave a comment and I'll help you fix them. Anyways, I hope you like them. :)

Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

2 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.