14 Days Of Hair Retextures Day 1 - Newsea Climax


Hey guys! :)

Today marks the start of the next 2 weeks. Haha xD So I'm bringing you Newsea's Climax :) It's so pretty  that I couldn't resist retexturing it :) I think it's a great hair for day 1 :D I'm still to lazy to take multiple pictures of my retextures so I'm just providing a front and a back side. Tehe. Anyways, I hope your like it :D





If you have problems with this retexture, just tell me and I'll try to help you :D

Credits
Control by Anubis
Texture by Pooklet
Mesh by Newsea


Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

1 comment:

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.