Rene Hills by Alexandra Stan

Hii simmers, so I didn't post anything in a week because my game has been crashing and I had to delete some of my cc. Finally, today my game worked just fine and I made a new simmy YAY ^_^.











Information:

Name: Rene Hills

Age: 24

Story: Rene is half human and half robot. She was born in the time when humans fought against alien forces and they had to evolve from humans to half robots in order to fight them. Her IQ is bigger than 200 and she is a world known scientist, her work has amazed whole world as 


she had developed a formula for a poison that will kill Alien forces more efficient before they succeeded to destroy Earth. People call her savior but she considers herself as another normal woman who walks on Earth.







P.S If links are broken please notify us so we can fix them. Thank you in advance for your help :)

That's all from me simmers, have fun and happy simming.
 

 ▬ Alexandra Stan

▐▬▬▬▬CC Used on the picture▬▬▬▬▐
▐ Skin by Aphroditeisimmoral
▐ Eyebrows by Sage
▐ Contact Lenses by OrangeSim
▐ Lipstick by IN3S
▐ Earrings by S club privee

Do not copy, use as a base for your other sims or claim as your own. For any permissions you need contact us through email. :)


Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! She so cute! Her eyes are big and beautiful! Well done, Alexandra!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ^^ her eyes are big but the contacts are small :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.