NEW NEW, SOON EXTREME PHOTO EDITING

Yes you heard well, I'll be doing extreme photo editing tutorial. It's not for experts it's for intermediate users but by extreme I meant changing everything about a picture, it's colors, shadows, lights.... Everything, stay tuned. I won't be posting any simmies soon as I am using windows 7 now, I used windows xp earlier so I'll need sometime to get back my cc. 

▬Alexandra Stan

Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

0 awesome comments:

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.