Blanca_Diadolf_by_esperanzastan/ Link Fixed





Hey simmers, so I finally made a new sim after a long time. Her name is Blanca Diadolf, she is 22 years old and she was born in Spain but when she was 15 years old she moved to Greece. :)

More info about her biography on my tumblr.

Credits
HairLipstickClothesNailsEyeshadow










▬Alexandra Stan

P.S- Ella left the sims 3 community both on facebook and tumblr :( So those are the bad news, the good news is that I will continue running the blog. Some poses are coming from me soon. :)

Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

0 awesome comments:

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.