The Tropical Modern Mix House














Here is my New Year Present which I know I am posting too late but it did took me sometime to finish this house.

So the house is built on territory which size is 40x40, has a large yard and a beautiful view on sea. The Tropical Modern Mix House is built in Sunlit Tides and that is the place where it fits the best, however it fits really good in pretty much any tropical world you have.

The house contains:
Kitchen▬Dinning Room▬Living Room▬Two Bathrooms▬Two Bedrooms▬One Terrace▬One Garage▬Two Halls

P.S I Haven't too pics of the small bathroom on the first floor and the terrace

DL(mediafire)

Andrea Leona Crusher (c)2013 andreasdreamsimblr.tumblr.com and sirenitysims1.blogspot.com

It would be amazing if you'd follow this blog to show us your support. :)

Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

0 awesome comments:

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.